- CASA DeKalb County Inc. was founded in 1993
- CASA has over 65 DeKalb County residents as volunteer advocates
- Annually, CASA serves over 200 abused and neglected children in DeKalb County
- CASA advocates provide over 9,500 hours of volunteer service each year
- CASA has over 25 local attorneys who volunteer their services on behalf of CASA
CASA trains community members as volunteer advocates for abused and neglected children in DeKalb County. A CASA volunteer stays with each child until the childâ€™s court case is completed by having the child placed into a safe, permanent and nurturing home.
National CASA Video
It is the policy of CASA DeKalb County, Inc. to not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, recipient of an order of protection, marital status, physical or mental disability/handicap or military status in any of its activities or operations. For more information, contact CASA at email@example.com.