Join us at the 9th Annual Whiskey, Wine & Cheese!
December 1 | 5-9 PM
403 Edward Street, Sycamore, Illinois
What is Whiskey, Wine & Cheese?
Whiskey, Wine & Cheese is a holiday open house that supports CASA’s advocacy for children in DeKalb County who have experienced abuse or neglect. The evening will include a live wreath auction, a variety of hors d’oeuvres, charcuterie, fine wine & spirits, holiday treats and more!
Donations are accepted at the door and throughout the evening (no ticket required for entry). Whiskey, Wine & Cheese is open to the public, so bring your friends and family! No RSVP needed.
Can’t attend but want to support CASA? Donate online at casadekalb.org/donate.
For more information, email CASA at casadekalb.org or call 815-895-2052.
Schedule of the Evening – 2023
- 5-7:30 PM Silent Auction
- 7:30 PM Silent Auction and “Buy it Now” Prices Close
- 7:30-8 PM Program, Live Auction & Paddle Raise
- Event ends at 9 PM
The event is an open house so feel free to come whenever and stay as long as you would like!
Live Auction Features
- Artwork by Rudy Galindo, a local chef and artist who has a passion for color and creation in and out of the kitchen. Original, hand-painted art piece – a 36”x36” acrylic on canvas – that is sure to light up the room.
- Blackhawks Shoot the Puck Experience on Sunday, December 17 when the Blackhawks take on the Vancouver Canucks at 2:00 PM. This package includes 4 tickets to the game and the chance to Shoot the Puck at center ice during the 2nd Intermission of the game (shoot the puck contestant must be 13 years old or younger). Bring the family for this “Best Day Ever” themed game! Donated by the Chicago Blackhawks.
- One Week Stay at LeBear Luxury Resort, October 11-18, 2024 (sleeps 8). Fall is a beautiful time to vacation at LeBear in Glen Arbor, MI where you can experience the beautiful fall outdoors, tour local wineries and unwind at the glass conservatory indoor pool. Donated by Scott and Heather Shepard.
Thank you to everyone who helps make this event a success.
- 1809 Evergreen
- 35:35 Maker’s Collective/Vuur Lont Candle Co.
- Kelly Badenoch
- Dana’s Day Spa
- The Garden Market Sycamore
- Growing Roots
- Lori Grubbs
- Louisa McCarthy and Cindy Tjelle
- Katie McCoy
- Painted Lady Collection
- re-nest studio
- Debbie Rosenow
- Pete Schram and Tricia DeBoo
- Heather Shepard
- Valerie St. James
- Emily Sullivan
- Mikayla Walker
- Willrett Flower Company
- Windmill City Wreaths
- 50 Men Who Cook Chefs (Craig and David Brannstrom, Noe Escamilla, Roberto Hernandez, Dylan Ingersoll, Brent Olson, Ed Valdez and Mike Verbic)
- 94.9 WDKB
- Eric Biletzky
- Blumen Gardens
- Tom Cappaert
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Rudy Galindo
- Kar-Fre Flowers
- Open Door Coffee
- Preservation Heart Photography
- Scott and Heather Shepard
For more information call CASA at (815) 895-2052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos from Whiskey, Wine & Cheese 2022!
Thank you to Preservation Heart Photography for being our event photographer.