Thank you to everyone who supported our Whiskey, Wine and Cheese 2020 Online Auction!
Special thanks to all our wreath decorators, Blumen Gardens, Kar-Fre Flowers, Rudy Galindo, Joseph Bittorf, Whiskey Acres, Lundeen’s Discount Liquors, Sycamore Store Owners, Sycamore Chamber of Commerce, the event committee and CASA Board of Directors for making this event possible!
What is Whiskey, Wine & Cheese?
Whiskey, Wine & Cheese is an annual fundraiser that supports CASA’s advocacy for children in DeKalb County who have experienced abuse or neglect. The evening typically includes a live wreath auction, a variety of hors d’oeuvres and beverages and the sharing of a CASA Story.
Auction Items in 2020 Included…
- 13 Live Holiday Wreaths, created by:
- Leslie Jacox
- COROCO/Karen Weckerly
- Carter’s Cottage/Christie Carter, plus a gift card to the shop
- Katie McCoy
- Rustic Roots, plus a gift card to the shop
- Stacked Memories/Emily Sullivan
- Debbie Rosenow
- re-nest studio/Ashley Murcia
- Lizzy’s Pink Boutique
- Grow/Laura Bright
- Lloyd Landscaping
- Amy Chamoun
- Laura Hulseberg (plus a gift card to M.C.beauty)
- A Reindeer Topiary & Matching Wreath
- Donated by Bur Oak Group
- 2 Whiskey, Wine & Cheese Baskets, filled with whiskey from Whiskey Acres; wine; and a variety of cheese and crackers
- Whiskey, Wine & Cheese Party hosted by the CASA board in the home of the winner! (Date TBD by winner and availability of CASA board and following Restore Illinois guidelines)
- Long Eared Livery Service Carriage Ride on December 12 from 2-4 pm, including refreshments and caroling books for caroling!
- A Day in the Country: A Duck and Pheasant Hunting Excursion during the 2021 hunting season
#CASAWWC #Every13Hours #BidForHope
For more information call CASA at (815) 895-2052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.