Please join us for a Holiday Open House supporting CASA!
December 9 | 5-9 PM
Hosted by Scott and Heather Shepard
1304 Secretariat Dr, Genoa, IL 60135
Can’t make it to the event? Donate to CASA now.
What is Whiskey, Wine & Cheese?
Whiskey, Wine & Cheese is an annual fundraiser that supports CASA’s advocacy for children in DeKalb County who have experienced abuse or neglect. The evening typically includes a live wreath auction, a variety of hors d’oeuvres and beverages and the sharing of a CASA Story.
#CASAWWC #Every13Hours #BidForHope
Schedule of the Evening
- 5 PM: Doors Open
- 5-7:30 PM: Silent Wreath Auction (including “Buy It Now” prices)
- 7:30 PM: Program
The event is an open house so feel free to come whenever and stay as long as you would like! Event program from approximately 7:30-8 PM.
- No ticket needed. Donations are accepted at the door and throughout the evening.
- Bring your appetite! The event will feature fine wine and spirits, charcuterie, hors d’oeuvres and holiday treats.
- The event is open to the public! Invite your friends and family to join. No RSVP needed.
Special Thanks to…
- Auctioneer: Eric Biletsky
- Berg Industries, Inc.
- Blumen Gardens
- Bur Oak Group
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Tammy Engle
- Event hosts: Scott and Heather Shepard
- Rudy Galindo
- Just Wally Music
- Kar-Fre Flowers
- Lundeen’s Discount Liquors
- Open Door Coffee
- Preservation Heart Photography
- Whiskey Acres
- Whiskey, Wine & Cheese Committee
- 50 Men Who Cook Chefs:
- Andrew Almburg
- Dylan Ingersoll
- Brent Olson
- Edward Valdez
- Matt Volk
- Wreath Decorators:
- Joni Peterson of 35:35 Makers Collective
- Kelly Badenoch
- Dana Baars of Dana’s Day Spa
- Lori Grubbs
- Leslie Jacox
Live Auction Featuring…
For more information call CASA at (815) 895-2052 or email us at email@example.com.
Photos from Whiskey, Wine & Cheese 2021!
Thank you to Kenzie Leigh Photography for capturing these moments.