Thank you to all who attended the 7th annual Whiskey, Wine & Cheese event!
Stay tuned for more information on the 8th annual event in 2022.
Couldn’t make it to the event? Donate to CASA now.
What is Whiskey, Wine & Cheese?
Whiskey, Wine & Cheese is an annual fundraiser that supports CASA’s advocacy for children in DeKalb County who have experienced abuse or neglect. The evening typically includes a live wreath auction, a variety of hors d’oeuvres and beverages and the sharing of a CASA Story.
#CASAWWC #Every13Hours #BidForHope
Schedule of the Evening
- 5 PM: Doors Open
- 5 – 7 PM: Wreath Silent Auction (Including “Buy it Now prices for the wreaths)
- 7:30 PM: Wreath Live Auction, Presentation and Paddle Raise
- No ticket needed. Donations are accepted at the door and throughout the evening.
- Bring your appetite! The event will feature fine wine and spirits, hors d’oeuvres and holiday treats.
- Music will be provided by Just Wally Music.
- All local and state COVID policies will be followed at the event.
Special Thanks To…
- Berg Industries, Inc.
- Blumen Gardens
- Chicago Blackhawks
- COROCO Cask’d Coffee
- Dana’s Day Spa
- Eric Biletzky, Auctioneer
- Kar-Fre Flowers
- Lundeen’s Discount Liquors
- Northwestern Medicine
- Rudy Galindo
- Whiskey Acres Distilling Co.
- 50 Men Who Cook Chefs: Brent Olson, Dylan Ingersoll and Eddie Valdez
- Our fabulous wreath decorators: Bur Oak Group, Christie Carter, Dana Baars, Emily Sullivan, Grace Villella, Heather Shepard, Jennifer Melles, Katie McCoy, Kelly Badenoch, Laura Hulseberg, Leslie Jacox, Lori Grubbs, Mary Kay Elliott, Michelle Wilder and Rustic Roots
- CASA Whiskey, Wine and Cheese Event Committee
- Shawn and Kelly Tilstra, Event Hosts
For more information call CASA at (815) 895-2052 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photos from Whiskey, Wine & Cheese 2021! Thank you to Kenzie Leigh Photography for capturing these moments.
Photos of the beautiful wreaths auctioned off in the 6th annual Whiskey, Wine & Cheese event.