Welcome Corporate Sponsors!
About Being a Corporate Sponsor
50 Men Who Cook is truly unlike any other event in DeKalb County and continues to be one of the most popular fundraisers. Sponsoring the event offers competitive benefits to businesses like yours,
including the following:
- A large audience of community members (Number of tickets sold this year may be subject to Covid restrictions in place on the date of the event.)
- Brand exposure through digital marketing, on-screen recognition and community presence
- Efficient marketing: We do the marketing for you!
- Targeted marketing: Reach an audience who appreciates service to the community and companies – like yours – who give back
- Sales goals: Help meet your sales goals by reaching a wider audience
- You look good when you donate and we feature you on our social media, reaching over 5,000 people! Share our content for an easier way to grow your business.
- And MORE!
2021 Sponsorship Levels
Five-Star Sponsor: $5000 (Limited Availability)
Top Chef Level: $1500
Iron Chef Level: $1000
Assistant Chef Level: $500
We hope you consider participating as a corporate sponsor. In 2020, CASA served 217 children who experienced abuse or neglect, including 77 new children who entered the court system during the year. We need your support so we can continue our important work.
Please contact the CASA Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 815-895-2052 if you wish to become a corporate sponsor or have any questions.
Thank you for your consideration and generosity.
Please note: 50 Men Who Cook and all sponsorship benefits are subject to COVID-19 restrictions from the
State of IL and DeKalb County Department of Public Health.
All proceeds benefit CASA DeKalb County, Inc., a nonprofit organization which advocates for and serves as the voice for abused and neglected children.