Welcome Corporate Sponsors!
About Being a Corporate Sponsor
50 Men Who Cook continues to grow in popularity and is truly unlike any other event in DeKalb County. By sponsoring this event, your company will have exclusive access to competitive benefits, including the following:
- A large audience of community members
- Brand exposure through digital marketing, on-screen recognition and community presence
- Efficient marketing: We do the marketing for you!
- Targeted marketing: Reach an audience who appreciates service to the community and companies – like yours – who give back
- Sales goals: Help meet your sales goals by reaching a wider audience
- Bragging rights – you look good when you donate and we feature you on our social media! Share our content for an easier way to grow your business.
- And MORE!
Stay tuned for 50 Men Who Cook 2021 Sponsorship Packages!
We hope you consider participating as a corporate sponsor. In 2020, CASA served 217 children who experienced abuse or neglect, including 77 new children who entered the court system during the year. We need your support so we can continue our important work.
Please contact the CASA Office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 815-895-2052 if you wish to become a corporate sponsor or have any questions. Additional information about 2021 Sponsorship Packages will be announced soon!
Thank you for your consideration and generosity.