Welcome Corporate Sponsors!
About Being a Corporate Sponsor
Stay tuned for 50 Men Who Cook 2021 Sponsorship Packages!
50 Men Who Cook continues to grow in popularity and is truly unlike any other event in DeKalb County. By sponsoring this event, your company will have exclusive access to competitive benefits, including the following:
- A large audience of community members
- Brand exposure through digital marketing, on-screen recognition and community presence
- Efficient marketing: We do the marketing for you!
- Targeted marketing: Reach an audience who appreciates service to the community and companies – like yours – who give back
- Sales goals: Help meet your sales goals by reaching a wider audience
- Bragging rights – you look good when you donate and we feature you on our social media! Share our content for an easier way to grow your business.
- And MORE! Click here for detailed benefits.
2020 Sponsorship Levels
Five-Star Sponsor: $5000 (Limited Availability)
Top Chef Level: $1500
Iron Chef Level: $1000
Assistant Chef Level: $500
We hope you consider participating as a corporate sponsor. In 2019, CASA served 253 children who experienced abuse or neglect, a 15.5% increase from 2018. We need your support so we can continue our important work. Please take a moment to look through the sponsorship materials, which outline the benefits of a sponsorship. If you would like to sign up as a corporate sponsor today, please fill out the agreement form and return it to CASA via mail or email.
Please contact the CASA Office by email at email@example.com or by phone at 815-895-2052 if you wish to become a corporate sponsor or have any questions.
Thank you for your consideration and generosity.